Created to reach autonomous sewing.
SAM - Seam Automatic Motion - is the next step.
Also on machines with double Lockstitch, e.g.
WERKMEISTER 2-needle machines or
Dürkopp Adler 8-series
- just place the material to be sewn on the conveyor
- feed easily into the sewing tool e.g. to sew SEG “Keder”
- start the “kick pedal” – unique only by Impulsa
- SAM is landing on the material – starting and guiding continuous sewing
- you may use SAM with or without ATAS
- the machine detects the material end and does all operations until automatic thread trimming
- SAM is taking off
In 2019 we are near to autonomous sewing with IMPULSA SAM.